Terms and Condition
Kindly go through the following terms and conditions before availing any of our services. These terms and conditions apply to all users of our services as well as visitors on our website. In these terms, ‘we’ and ‘us’ refers to Mytutorhelp.com and ‘you’ refers to any individual availing our improvisation service.
- The content displayed as free samples on the website are copyrighted materials exclusively owned by Mytutorhelp.com.
- Using or modifying the content of this site for commercial or any other purpose is a punishable offence.
- Mytutorhelp.com reserves all rights stated in the policy section.
Limitation On Use
- Users above 10 years of age can subscribe to Mytutorhelp.com. Users under 10 years of age may avail our service only after they have the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
- The receipt of the services is personally for you and you may not transfer your rights to access the improvisation services to another person unless we give a written consent for the same.
- We grant you a limited authority to use our services for personal non-commercial purpose. You are allowed to copy, download, distribute, display, perform, transmit, publish, reproduce, duplicate or offer for sale any guidance/ information obtained from Mytutorhelp.com but with written consent.
- By registering or using the services of Mytutorhelp.com, you affirm that you will use the guidance provided by the tutors only for study purpose and not use this information as original student work for course credit.
- Our tutors are always ready to guide you. However, we have no liability for any interruption or delay in access to the website.
- We are not answerable for damage or data loss on your PC, server or network.
- The licence granted by us shall be terminated if you are found guilty of violating the terms related to use of Mytutorhelp.com or its improvisation services.
- We cannot assure a 100% error-free access to our website. However, our dedicated tutors try their best to ensure a smooth operation using cutting-edge technology.
- We reserve the right to suspend access for the scheduled maintenance/update of our website.
- We are not responsible for non-access to our site due to failures of links or equipment, which are beyond our control.
- We are in no way responsible for the student’s failure in any course because the improvisation provided by us is a subjective matter. Our tutors can provide the best possible guidance whenever needed but they cannot assure excellence.
- In case of poor grades arising due to our improvisation services, we offer reworks but there are no refunds whatsoever as the improvisation is considered as a product and once delivered to the student, it is considered as sold.
Revision and Refund Policy
Please refer to the REVISION AND REFUND POLICY section.
Mytutorhelp.com reserves the right to charge membership fees or subscription for using its improvisation services.
If any of these terms becomes unenforceable as a whole or in part, the other terms still remain valid and unaffected.
We reserve the sole right to amend terms and conditions without serving any prior notice to you. The latest version of terms and conditions will supersede previous versions.
We reserve the right to terminate whole or a part of service agreement at any time.
Terms of Service made in the latest agreement between a student and Mytutorhelp.com will supersede and terminate all the prior agreements.
By registering or subscribing to our improvisation services, the user accepts to receive the subscription email about Mytutorhelp.com service updates or any other promotional offers.
We offer an impeccable improvisation service to all those who seek one. We do not entertain any writing requests.